I’ve simply been through a most troublesome time with the bank of mine. All of it began when my landlord enhanced the rent and service costs for the offices in Toll shunt Major; I went online, accessed the bank routing numbers directory and then attempted in order to amend the standing order to take account of the greater charges; a statement informed me which I could not accomplish this on line but to contact the help desk.
I rang the help desk and then was asked the typical security concerns along with one answer were rejected. I re iterated that the answer of mine was right and also the lady reentered it only to get it rejected once again. She naturally had got into it incorrectly as I’d entered the identical info getting online in the very first place. I declared she should have joined the info improperly as I was on line. The next step she claims that the device has locked me out so she will need to pass me through to the internet team. I anticipated the internet staff to unlock the account of mine, but no; they will send me a form that I can finish and go back to them and I will get an activation code being me going yet again.
A week later on the form come and I signed the correct part and then sent it back. 4 days later on I received a letter informing me they’d had several technical difficulties with the log of mine in and below was a short-term activation code that will be OK for a couple weeks though they’d have to alter the customer number of mine and provide me a brand new activation code for which brand new number. The activation code didn’t do the job so I telephoned once again and then find out which they shouldn’t receive the short-term activation code and then had cancelled it before it arrived.